Congratulations, New Veterinary Graduates!
What comes to mind when you think about starting your veterinary career? Do you have a vision of what your future looks like? We want to help you get there!
Knoll Animal Hospital is excited to offer externships to further educate, train, and provide growth opportunities for aspiring team members and you may be just the person for the role!
WHO WE ARE
- Our core values drive us to personalize every experience by being empathetic, caring, and patient with a Fear Free environment.
- We thrive on providing high-quality medicine with a belief in following up after every patient visit.
- We encourage our entire team to be the best – personally and professionally, striving to keep culture at the top of Knoll Animal Hospital’s list.
- We believe positivity is contagious, hard work is met with hard work, and we pride ourselves in being honest and efficient; embracing change and encouraging each team member to contribute to solutions.
- We have new digital radiography and digital dental radiography units
- Ultrasound ability
- New in-house laboratory capabilities
- Full anesthetic monitoring abilities
- AND you will work alongside two veterinarians that are eager to mentor a new graduate.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Knoll Animal Hospital appreciates the challenges of working in the veterinary community. We believe in a positive work-life balance to promote health and happiness amongst our team. To achieve this, we conduct Team-Building Meetings and create blocks within our schedule to set aside time for staff members to decompress.
- Not only do we have an amazing hospital and culture, we offer a competitive starting salary AND a very competitive benefits package:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
HOW TO APPLY
We want to be the next step for you! Submit an application by clicking the button below and filling out the form with the appropriate information.
If you have any questions about the application process, please reach out to Paulina Burgess, Hospital Manager, at the contact information below. We are excited to meet you!